Monday, February 4, 2013


4th February 2013
Hello again, it’s me, Peggy
Still on the matter of maltreatment by my instructed solicitor, Here is some proof that my solicitor, Mr Jonathon Brain of Mills Kemp & Brown Solicitors in Barnsley, fraudulently squandered my public funding allocation with the sole intention of getting my case closed down.
I can show you here just how far Jonathon Brain was prepared to go to prevent my clinical negligence case being successful. He even went as far as to draw-up documents for a defendant named on my Legal Aid Certificate. You can see from the copy Legal Aid Certificate in my last blog that Mr Zeraati, Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Bassetlaw Hospital, was named on my Certificate as a defendant.
You can clearly see from what I am posting below, a copy of the front page of the DISCLOSURE STATEMENT that it shows Mr Zeraati as being the Respondent , and further, the front page of the ORDER shows the Order been between MONICA BARNES and MR ZERAATI. At the foot of these documents you can see the Doc Ref: 1305790208 pages 1-5 on the Disclosure Statement and Doc Ref: - 1394771456 pages 1-3 on the ORDER. I can assure you that these are Mills Kemp and Brown document references.
Mr Jonathon Brain of Mills Kemp & Brown Solicitors drew-up these Court documents for Defendant Mr Zeraati in May 2003 whilst having conduct of my case under the terms of my Public Funding Certificate DUORNAYY1943/A/W/8. Note also that Mr Brain drew-up these Court documents under Barnsley County Court Claim No. BY300267 when my case was being heard in the Barnsley County Court under Claim No. BY301060. Now if that is not fraudulent what is??


One wonders where the Hippocratic Oath for medics comes into the equation, but there again, when my husband challenged our then GP about the Hippocratic Oath when I was being refused referrals, he told us that it was just something they dreamed-up in the Jungle many years ago, and they don’t abide by that anymore. 


More of this true story to come shortly, ...............   

NB: All copyrights reserved   




No comments:

Post a Comment