Tuesday, February 19, 2013


19th February 2013


Hello again, it’s me Peggy


My blog today is about Solicitor Karen Reynolds who at that time (July 1999) worked for Alfred Sevier & Sons Solicitors (Nelsons Solicitors) and when we attended the Worksop County Court she wired herself for sound.


I mention this incident here because I had seen Ms Reynolds switching-on her sound recorder in reception area and just before her entering into the Court Room.


Because the following persons I am mentioning here had all seen and/or had explained the now missing 19/08/91 LAT VIEW X-ray of my Right knee showing the bony lesion, to my husband, I had issued summonses for Radiologist Mr Grainger, Records Clerk Mrs Patricia Hewitt, Radiographer Mrs Carole Perry and Orthopaedic Surgeon Mr Zeraati  to attend the court to give oral evidence in court in the missing 19/08/91 LAT VIEW X-ray disclosure issue.


After the court hearing I asked Ms Reynolds when she was thinking of interviewing the witnesses and she retorted by telling me that she did not think her so doing was appropriate, and she would not be interviewing them. I had been duped in court by my own solicitor!


See below where Seviers wrote to the court in a letter dated 4th August 1999 about the conditional agreement regarding the Applicant (that was me) withdrawing the witness summonses. Once again, it was a trick. There is more evidence in my files about Reynolds and Saviers and I intend blogging about them later.

Re: TREATMENT/NON-TREATMENT
Just to show you that I am not kidding you, here’s more about litigation, Court case and legal issues being written in my medical records files at the various hospitals that I had had the misfortune to be referred to by my GP.
Take Mr Brown, (please do, the arrogant man) Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. At the appointment with Mr Brown at the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS in February 2001, he had agreed to operate on my Right knee to remove the bony lesion which was situated on the medial aspect of my Right knee. He had insisted that if he was to operate he was going to do it by administering a General Anaesthetic as opposed to a local injection into my knee as Mr Bickerstaff had advised me should be done when at the appointment with him at the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust on 17 October 2000.
It was and it still is my understanding that a patient can even request an epidural if that is what they feel more comfortable with. However, Mr Brown went loopy and insisted that if he did the operation it would have to be under a General Anaesthetic. I felt that due to the hostilities I was receiving from these medics if I had a general Anaesthetic I would never come round from the operation. It is a well known fact that Medics bury their mistakes!
I waited for the appointment date and when I didn’t receive one I contacted the hospital in March 2001only to discover that he (Mr Brown) had taken me off his waiting list. I had accessed my medical records in March 2001 only to discover what they had written on my notes.
See Clinic Note for 2/2/01 copied below where at the bottom of page it is written “suspend pt until she contacts us re accepting JNB terms of surgery”.


 
Furthermore, see copy of the Computer printout where at “Reason” 13 it states “Treatment not required and also a copy of my faxed letter dated 18 March 2001 to Mr Cash, Chief Executive.

The abovementioned are still contained within my medical records as held at the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, and the reason I cannot obtain treatment at that hospital.
In my next blog I intend returning to the matter of my refused referral to Mr Blundell, Orthopaedic Surgeon, by Mr Blundell, in May 2009, and what he has written on my notes at the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
There's more, see you later ....

NB: All copyrights reserved   



No comments:

Post a Comment