Monday, June 27, 2016

27th June 2016 [Blog No. 68]

Hello again, it’s me, Peggy

The matter put to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman hit a dead-end as far as the investigations into my case were concerned.

However, I did put evidence forward to the Select Committee overseeing complaints against Health Service Ombudsman Dame Julie Mellor. Many complainants considered her and the organisation to be unfit for purpose. More on that issue to come.

I am currently reviewing the many sound recordings made of meetings with the now Sir Kevin J Barron MP where and when he himself apparently said I was being ping-ponged by the Health Service Ombudsman, and in particular Mr Lea Hedges at the Ombudsman’s Office who was making attempts back in 2011 at getting me to go right back through the whole procedure again, as was gone through back in 2003 against the Kiveton Park Primary Care Centre for entering and refusing to remove reference to Litigation and Court case from my medical records in accordance with the ICO’s advice at that time.


This time I am entering into my blog here the sound recording made of the meeting with the Rt Hon Mr Kevin J Barron MP on 26 November 2011 where we (my husband and I) were discussing the Health Service Ombudsman’s attitude and arrogance in communications etc and the fact the Ombudsman was seen to be unfit for purpose.





I am blaming Dame Julie Mellor, the Health Service Ombudsman, for failing to uphold my complaint brought against the Kiveton Group Practice because reference to litigation, Court case and more, is still to be seen in my medical records to this very day and I contend that those entries (which were termed by the ICO as being “Too Heavy for Medical Purpose” are preventing me from obtaining proper treatment other than being offered repeat prescriptions. And, basically, that was all I was getting from the Kiveton Park Practice up to the end of year 2010, when at that point in time we left that GP Practice.

More sound recordings to come very soon and you will not believe how I’ve been stitched-up by the medical profession and others (those in power/office and law) who were pretending to assist me in these matters.

This true story continues ……………… 

NB: All copyrights reserved  

No comments:

Post a Comment