Sunday, September 6, 2015

6th September 2015 [Blog No. 66]

Hello again, it’s me, Peggy

You will no doubt recollect from reading my blog in April 2015 that I’d been requesting of Sir Kevin Barron MP the name of the organisation who was already investigating Health Service Ombudsman Dame Julie Mellor. I wrote to him for the third time on this issue on 2nd July with a follow-up fax on 13/7/2015 because at that time I hadn’t received any response. It’s obvious he’d been stone-walling me thereby covering the back of Dame Julie Mellor, and I alleged, also her “corrupt staff”.


On 28th July 2015 I emailed and faxed Harriett Harman MP lodging a complaint about Kevin J Barron MP. To save repeating myself here see copied below my letter of complaint together with a copy of a response dated 12 August 2015.


On receipt of the email from Hannah Lazell, Ms Harman MP’s colleague, on 12/8/2015, I responded on 14/8/2015 via email because as you can see from the emails copied below they had taken the whole matter out of context. However, I did eventually receive a letter dated 14/8/2014 directly from Ms Harman MP saying she could not help and that she had passed the matter back to Mr Barron MP to see if he could assist me.

On 20th August I received an email from Kevin Barron’s Constituency Secretary [Sheena Woolley] together with an attached curt letter from Kevin Barron himself. See below a copy of his letter as attached to Sheena’s email. You see the shear arrogance of this Labour Party’s MP. He really thinks he is beyond reproach, and I allege that Sheena Woolley has actually lied to simply cover the back of Dame Julie Mellor.
I intend going through events and listing where in the past I have put issues to Mr Barron MP and where shortly after confiding in him and him asking for my permission to contact various people or organisations the results were adverse. One instance that comes to mind was when he asked for permission to speak to my instructed solicitor in Barnsley, then, that solicitor subsequently tried to bring a previous case about Bassetlaw Hospital into the proceedings, and he eventually tried to force me into signing a statement of truth on an application form stating the settlement figure was only worth £1,000. When my husband stopped me from signing the solicitor threw a very thick law book across his desk narrowly missing my husband, and him saying if he could do the job better to do it his bloody self.  

Another instance was when Mr Barron contacted the instructed Human Rights solicitor and then that solicitor went ahead and made an incorrect and premature Application to the ECHR, which resulted in the application being rejected. When I look back there have been many more incidents like these.

 In any event, and as per my last Blog 17 July; from the information I currently have it is blatantly obvious that I am well and truly being discriminated against by our NHS for entering the NHS into litigation in the past because on the 29th of this month I will have been waiting 11-months just to obtain an appointment date for a consultation with Orthopaedic Surgeon Mr Ray Monkhouse at the Leeds Teaching Hospital. And, that’s apart from the further delay of 3-weeks before the referral letter was actually faxed to Leeds by my GP’s Practice on 29th October 2014. This long waiting time cannot possibly be within normal parameters for the waiting times to see Mr Monkhouse because it was confirmed by Leeds that Mr Monkhouse saw routine patients within a period up to 4-months??

This true story continues. I repeat, I am not going away and it’s obvious I’m not on my own in this, others are having similar problems when things go wrong, and the back covering culture by our NHS, Solicitors, MPs and Ombudsman’s Office alike has to come to an end …….

NB: All copyrights reserved  








1 comment: