Monday, October 7, 2013

7th October 2013 [Blog No. 36]

Hello again, it’s me, Peggy

It was only yesterday (6/10/2013) that I blogged on the Health Service Ombudsman situation but I thought you might like to see what I’ve put to Mr Kevin Barron MP (our Local MP) on what has happened with mine and also my husband’s complaints with the Health Service Ombudsman and how the Ombudsman’s Office make attempts a lessening any complaint brought against our NHS by a member of the public.

Ombudsman Dame Julie Mellor says there is only one in ten cases that get investigated, and there is no wonder when her Office segregates complaints to lessen the strength of complainant’s complaints.


See copied below a copy of my faxed letter of today’s date to Mr Barron MP at the House of Commons, together with the attachments. You should find it self-explicit.


When I changed from the Kiveton Park Medical Practice (now KPPCC) to the Chantry Bridge Medical Centre in Rotherham in November/December 2010 the KPPCC sent my medical records onto my new GP practice without having amended my medical records in accordance with the Information Commissioner’s advice back in 2002/03. The records still recorded litigation issues/court case etc, and I allege that this action was done willfully with intent to continue jeopardising my attempts at obtaining proper corrective treatment for my on-going Right foot problem!    

This true story continues …….

NB: All copyrights reserved   





No comments:

Post a Comment