Sunday, January 25, 2015


25th January 2015 [Blog No. 62]

Hello again, it’s me, Peggy


On 13 January 2015 the Rt. Hon Sir Kevin Barron MP brought up my case in the House of Commons in Health Questions, this time with Jeremy Hunt, the Health Secretary.

I tried to upload a clip taken from the House of Commons 13/1/2015 Debate with this Blog and I found it impossible to do it. Then, on just checking on my previous Blogs, I see that all my previous video clips have been edited by the powers that be. If it turns out that I am correct then where has Democracy gone?? "Freedom of Speech" my backside!!!

I met with the Rt. Hon Sir Kevin Barron MP again on 24 January 2015. See copied below my letter to him of that date together with the enclosure as downloaded from the Internet. Whilst you should find it self-explicit you will note from the enclosure headed ‘phsothetruestory’ that others are having or have had the very same problem as me in getting the PHSO to respond satisfactorily to complaints. They simply attempt to drive complainants away by fobbing them off with a load of Bull, and it has to be stopped.

However, on the plus side on 13/1/2015 the PHSO announced on that date a consultation on a new service charter. Let’s hope they take note on their exposed failings and also cease from changing complaint reference numbers half-way-through complaints, in their bid to prevent positive supporting evidence provided by claimants stacking-up in complaints brought against the NHS.



I am now awaiting a positive response from our MP so as to put this matter to bed once and for all because I reiterate again here, “I am not going away” without first obtaining a satisfactory settlement by the PHSO, in my case!

This true story continues …….

NB: All copyrights reserved  






No comments:

Post a Comment